[TYPO3-commerce] Similar commerce extension in the TER

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Tue Jun 10 11:00:05 CEST 2008

Hi!

I found more extension in the ter that seems to be similar. f.e. commerce_delivery and wt_individualshippingcost.

The commerce_ext also has stock handling capabilities that tha com_defaultstock.

wc_commerce_orderid and com_ordernumber also did the same.

My question is if I install these packages parallel, it couldn't conflict?

We plan to implement some feauture to the commerce, but we don't know how we should do that. We don't like to impement such feature, that will confilct in the future.

Gabor