[TYPO3-commerce] debit - payment?

Sven Kalbhenn sven at skom.de
Wed Jun 4 14:27:11 CEST 2008

Hi all,

I want to use the payment-method debit (Lastschrift) as well, but there are
no bank-fields (f.e. account nr., bankname etc.) in the checkout.
There is a class "tx_commerce_payment_debit", so there seems to be a way to
use these fields - but how???
How can they be configured???
Is there a manual for this?

CU...Sven Kalbhenn