[TYPO3-commerce] bug tracker entries...

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Tue Jun 3 09:10:10 CEST 2008

Hi Heiko,
> Hi Ingo et. all.,
>

>> Hi Heiko,
>>

>>> Hi Ingo et. all.,
>>>
>>> a few days ago I posted some entries in the bug tracker including
>>> solution
>>> and some feature wishes as well - 0008535, 0008536, 0008538, 0008541.
>>> Till now they do not seem to be assigned nor noticed.
>>> But maybe I'm just a bit too impatient...
>>>

>> sometimes it just takes a bit time, to have a bit spare time for
>> commerce. So, in this case it took 2 workdays, i think this is pretty
>> good :-)
>>
> So I was really  too impatient...
>
>>> How could I accelerate the realization of the feature wishes apart
>>> from sponsering - which I already offered?
>>>

>> I had a look at the feature wishes, and I also have given an
>> estimation for the workload. All together I think we will have at
>> least 2 to 2.5 days of work. So, if you want to have these features
>> implemented, you should try to raise the sponsoring to 5000% of what
>> you have offered ;-).
>>
>> But I do think these features are quite interesting, do you have
>> companies in mind, who will also do sponsoring on these jobs?
> I can ask one customer.
>
>> Are you interested in organizing the needed amount from other
>> interested companies?
> What does this mean exactly?

Maybe you can organise the funding, asking directly companies who will
join the sponsoring.

>> Are you interested in by doing by you own?
>>
> Obviously not. I'm  not an extension programmer.
> Otherwise I probably would have enjoyed to do it.

Please have a look at my post, regading the workshop, maybe it's
interesting for you.

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung