[TYPO3-commerce] current state of commerce and next steps

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Wed Jul 23 12:23:53 CEST 2008

Ingo,

thanks for the clarification, indeed the remark on the Graytree version got me
on the wrong foot. However, it might be a good idea to remove the 4.2 version
requirement in the install? :-)

Pascal