[TYPO3-commerce] current state of commerce and next steps

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Wed Jul 16 16:52:28 CEST 2008

Hi Pascal,

the current version works with 4.2 and 4.1, but depending on the version
you are working with, you need ether graytree 0.1.x (for 4.1 and below)
or graytree 0.2.x for TYPO3 4.2.x, since graytree is only availiabe for
pre 4.2 and after 4.2.

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung