[TYPO3-commerce] Attribute Drop-down

Michael Stenskjær Christensen michael at stenskjaer.dk
Thu Jul 10 16:02:33 CEST 2008

Thank you - works perfectly

Except, of course, the bugs concerning the drop down, which I'll try
to fix.
But the problem is, I don't really know how to apply that patch (http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6511
) to the intallation.
There is this short guide to patches and diffs here: http://typo3.org/development/bug-fixing/diff-and-patch/
  - but I dont really know how to apply it anyway. the guide says:
"Patch your source code using a diff file:

cd typo3_src.new/
patch --dry-run -p1 < ../bug_1234.diff"
But (according to the terminal) the typo3_src.new/ is no directory
(which is already obvious to me) - so the question is: how do I gain
access to the site via the terminal?
A terminal noob needs help here: how do I apply the patch, step by step?

Any help will be greatly appreciated
- Michael S. Christensen