[TYPO3-commerce] Attribute Drop-down

Morten Olesen mo at idefa.dk
Wed Jul 9 11:25:12 CEST 2008

Hi Michael,

I think what you are looking for is;

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.allArticles=0

and then make sure that to put the attributes in the "select" box of the
product before creating the articles. - there are still some problems
(as of 0.9.6) with the front end rendering of them, but there should be
quite a few posts here and on the bugtracker detailing how to work
arround them.

I belive that some of the bugs I mentioned may have been fixed in SVN
but as Im currently on summer vacation I've yet to check it out.

/Morten Olesen