[TYPO3-commerce] catmenu expand all level

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Sun Jul 6 18:36:27 CEST 2008

Hi!

This is my catmenu code in my ts. Unfortunately in this menu they are
shown only the items on the first level. I see the items in tthe second
level (subcategory) only if I click on a catenu item (category). I don't
understand this behaviorur, because  I set the expAll = 1 in every level.

# Catmenu (only categories)
lib.catmenu = HMENU
lib.catmenu {
     special = userfunction
     special.userFunc = user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub->init
     special{
         // Kategorie fuer Startebene
         category = {$plugin.tx_commerce_lib.catUid}
         // zeige Producte
         showProducts = 0
         // PID fuer die Anzeige der Seite
         overridePid = {$plugin.tx_commerce_lib.overridePid}
     }
     // Menuebenen
     1 = TMENU
     1 {
         wrap = <ul id="catmenu">|</ul>
         expAll = 1
         noBlur = 1
         NO.wrapItemAndSub = <li>|</li>
     }
     # weitere Ebenen
     # ----> Alle folgenden sind identisch mit dieser
     2 < .1
     3 < .2

     1.itemArrayProcFunc = user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub->clear
     2.itemArrayProcFunc = user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub->clear
     3.itemArrayProcFunc = user_tx_commerce_catmenu_pub->clear
}

I need to show every level, because I need this type of menu

http://www.kriesi.at/wp-content/extra_data/suckerfish_tutorial/step4.html

Thanks Gabor