[TYPO3-commerce] Commerce Coupons 0.2.0 online

Ralf Merz ralf.merz at heindl.de
Fri Jul 4 17:33:20 CEST 2008

Hi list,

long ago I´ve mentioned that there exists a Coupon extension for
commerce. Since yesterday, the first version of commerce_coupons is
available in TER now.
The manual is still a bit slight, and some parts are in German. But this
is used to be changed.

I also want to remind you that there´s a subproject of tx_commerce in
the bugtracker (bug.typo3.org), called tx_commercecoupons, where you can
post bugs or feature wishes to, or attach patches to your posts.

The project will also be transfered to forge.typo3.org, when sourceforge
will be left. I don´t know the day when that will be. So long you can
still get nightly builds of commerce_coupons at typo3xdev on sourceforge.

Last but not least I want to say thank you to all of you who helped to
bring up this Extension. As it came out of the feather of Thomas Hempel
and Volker Graubaum, thank you two guys.
Also a lot of thanks to Ingo Schmitt an Jörg Sprung, who jumped in and
implemented nice features.
*applause*
(i feel sorry if  I´ve forgotten someone now)

That´s all for today, folks!
Have fun with commerce_coupons!

Greetings
Ralf Merz