[TYPO3-commerce] defaultstock - message appears in the basket?

Matyi Gábor gmatyi at freemail.hu
Fri Jul 4 09:13:41 CEST 2008

Hi!

I installed the defaultstock exension into my commerce installation. The problem, If an aricle isn't on stock and I buy It, the following message appears in the basket.

"The amount of wanted articles is not available at this moment"

I think it is a wrong place for this message. If the basket has item, this message appear on the bottom of the basket detail, that can cause misunderstanding.

It Is possible to set the commerce so, that  this message appear on a new page, like f.e. the message "basket is empty"?

Gabor