[TYPO3-commerce] small basket on every page?

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Thu Jul 3 22:44:35 CEST 2008

Hello Matyi,

a first shot would be this:

lib.minibasket = COA
lib.minibasket {
 20 < plugin.tx_commerce_pi2
 20.defaultCode >
 20.defaultCode = QUICKVIEW
 20.templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}basket.tmpl

You can find this and other handy snippet of code here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Commerce

At last you need to edit the template basket.tmpl - I'm not sure wether
you need to need some extra marker also.

Best wishes
Sebastian

Cross Content Media - Internet Solutions
http://www.cross-content.com
dev [AT] cross-content.com

Content Management & eCommerce
Spezialist für Onlineshop-Lösungen auf Basis von TYPO3 und der
TYPO3-Commerce Extension.
*Consulting*, *Konzeption *und *Realisierung *für *sicheres eCommerce.