[TYPO3-commerce] Opening up the commerce project?

Ingo Schmitt spam at marketing-factory.de
Wed Jul 2 11:28:55 CEST 2008

Hi Morten,

the Project "move to forge" is already work in progress. Since all
Projects from typo3xdev will be migrated to forge by the forge team, we
want to take the opportunity to "let them do the work". If we start with
a new, blank svn version, we would loose all change-sets in the SVN.

If you have a patch or a fix, it's just like all the other TYPO3
Projects. Open a Bugtracker reference, attach the patch and give a not
in this list. We will take care of it.

After migrating to forge, we want to implement double +1 system, like
the core.

Best regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung