[TYPO3-commerce] commerce-workshop: Demo Shop

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Tue Jul 1 10:53:38 CEST 2008

Hi Christian,

I'd say the demo-shop will be hosted on http://www.typo3-commerce.org/
If I'm right, thats the official Domain and the owner is the marketing
factory.
If I understood Ingo right, there will be ftp and backend access for all
participants of the workshop. We can use the demo-shop for demonstrating
new core features, also.

I guess the shop is ready for deploying. Maybe we should make an extra
svn project out of the demo shop (with TYPOScript)?

Regards
Sebastian