[TYPO3-commerce] categories as menu - can I add a "normal" page menu item

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Tue Feb 5 10:58:55 CET 2008

Hi Brian,
> I have used the ts from the wiki to make the commerce categories into a
> menu. Is it possible to add a menu item which is a shortcut to another
> page?
>
> Something like this:
>
> - category 1
> - category 2
> - page (shortcut)

I remember that somebody else already got that question, and that there
should be the answer somewhere in this list.

But in short a solution how I would try it:
If I get you right, the page item is on the same level as the
categories. Then I would use a COA to build up the menu like this:

----------
lib.menu = COA
lib.menu {
	10 = TMENU
	10 {
		# configuration of you commerce category menu
		# but without any wrapping <ul> if you use those
	}
	20 = TMENU
	20 {
		# another menu item that is fetching the pages
		# also without wrapping <ul> if you use those
	}
	wrap = <ul id="navi">|</ul>
}