[TYPO3-commerce] How to edit the pagebrowser texts?

Mario Hinterreiter mrng at gmx.net
Fri Aug 29 18:48:25 CEST 2008

Hi Pascal,

Thanx for your quick response - it works perfect!

The line "Displaying results ..." is switched on with:
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.pageBrowser.showItemCount = 1

... and with the help of your infos I found the language-label for that
line too:
pi_list_browseresults_displays = Seite ###FROM### - ###TO### von
###OUT_OF###

Have a nice weekend, mario