[TYPO3-commerce] How to edit the pagebrowser texts?

Pascal Cramer pascal at NOSPAMroguesheep.nl
Fri Aug 29 18:08:34 CEST 2008

Hi Mario,

I don't know about the 'Displaying...' line, me thinks it comes from
class.tslib_base???

You can set the pagebrowser texts using pi1 locallang for this, fe:
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
   _LOCAL_LANG.nl {
     pi_list_more = Meer ...
     pi_list_browseresults_first = << Eerste