[TYPO3-commerce] SEO features for commerce? (meta-tags, etc.)

Ralf Merz ralf.merz at heindl.de
Wed Apr 30 12:12:14 CEST 2008

Hi,

yes, indeed that´s still a missing feature. There´s also an entry in the
Bugtracker yet where I´ve written (issue nr. 6621) to add this feature
to commerce.
I have not had the time yet to do this. Are you able to do this?
I´ll have to need more time to provide a patch for this. Next week I´ll
have a talk about this with Ingo on the DevDays.

Greets
Ralf Merz

Karl-Ernst Kiel schrieb:
> Hi List!
>
> I´m trying to do some SEO in a shop made with commerce.
>
> The pi1-plugin of commerce already creates a title based on
> category/product and RealURL is also working with commerce.
>
> There would be some "nice to have" features:
> - modifying/wrapping the title
> - creating keywords and description meta-tags based on category/product
> data
> - integration of etracker / google analytics plugin
>
> Does anyone know about this / is there any extension available or
> development going on? (Or have I just missed some already existent
> functions?...)
>
> Greetings,
> Karl-E.

Greetings