[TYPO3-commerce] SEO features for commerce? (meta-tags, etc.)

Karl-Ernst Kiel kekiel at kekiel.de
Thu Apr 24 12:22:04 CEST 2008

Hi List!

I´m trying to do some SEO in a shop made with commerce.

The pi1-plugin of commerce already creates a title based on
category/product and RealURL is also working with commerce.

There would be some "nice to have" features:
- modifying/wrapping the title
- creating keywords and description meta-tags based on category/product data
- integration of etracker / google analytics plugin

Does anyone know about this / is there any extension available or
development going on? (Or have I just missed some already existent
functions?...)

Greetings,
Karl-E.