[TYPO3-commerce] Some silly thing I don't see?

Daniel Doesburg [netcreators] daniel at netcreators.com
Mon Apr 14 15:31:49 CEST 2008

Hi list,

I've got earlier a commerce environment working.

But now it's so silly. I've followed the manuals of Steffan and Michiel,
but I only get the headerline on the frontend. It's the nighty latest
(or latest nighty?).
I've filled in the right values in the extension manager.
I've made a product with some articles.
And also the other records as attributes, manufacturers and deliverers.
But my screen stays empty.

O yes, I also included the static template.
And, as I said, the header (from the html-template) is shown very well.
But no articles of products.
And I don't know where to look now.

Hope someone can point me into the right direction.

Regards,

Daniel Doesburg