[TYPO3-commerce] Howto: link teaser image to article detail view?

Marcel Burkhalter info at internezzo.ch
Wed Apr 2 15:36:30 CEST 2008

Hi Ralf

You're a lucky guy :-) Since my Commerce project is finished I rarely
monitor this newsgroup...

The 0.9.3 version I took from SVN a few months ago obviously had some (maybe
just one, I don't know anymore) TypoScript bugs concerning teaser images so
I defined a few things in my TS code that should have worked out of the box
with the static TS template.

So here the COMPLETE TS setup code from my up and running commerce
installation:

page.includeCSS {
  commerce = fileadmin/template/main/res/commerce.css

  # believe it or not, Firefox ignores this stylesheet if a title is
defined!
  commerce.title >
}

# settings for product listing
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
  maxRecords = 6
  templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}product.html

  _LOCAL_LANG.de {
    pi_list_browseresults_page = Seite
    pi_list_browseresults_prev = « zurück
    pi_list_browseresults_next = weiter »
    lang_addtobasketlink = » 1x in Warenkorb
    lang_submit = Stk. bestellen
  }

  # SINGLE VIEW
  singleView.products.fields {
    # remove title link (links to the current page --> senseless)
    title.typolink >

    images {
      file.maxW = 240
      file.maxH = 180

      # enable click-enlarge for article image
      imageLinkWrap < tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap
      imageLinkWrap.enable >
      imageLinkWrap.enable = 1
    }

    teaserimages >
    teaserimages = stdWrap
    teaserimages {
      cObject = IMAGE
      cObject {
        file {
          import.current = 1
          maxW = 120
          maxH = 120
        }
      }

      typolink.setCommerceValues = 1
      typolink.useCacheHash = 1
      typolink.if.isTrue.current = 1
    }
  }
  singleView.products.nostock >
  singleView.products.nostock < .singleView.products

  # LIST VIEW
  listView.products.fields.teaserimages >
  listView.products.fields.teaserimages <
.singleView.products.fields.teaserimages

  listView.products.nostock >
  listView.products.nostock < .listView.products
}

# settings for basket
plugin.tx_commerce_pi2 {
  templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}basket.html

  _LOCAL_LANG.de {
    lang_article_number = Artikelnummer
    checkoutlink = Zur Kasse
    lang_value_added_tax = Enthaltene MwSt
  }
}

# settings for mail
plugin.tx_commerce_pi3 {
  templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}checkout.html

  billing {
    sourceFields.country.default = CHE
  }

  delivery {
    sourceFields.country.default = CHE
  }

  adminmail {
    templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}checkout_adminmail.txt
    showCurrency = 1
    from = customer at domain.com
    from_name = Customer Shop
    mailto = customer at domain.com
    charset = iso-8859-1
  }

  usermail {
    templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}checkout_usermail.txt
    showCurrency = 1
    from = customer at domain.com
    from_name = Customer Shop
    charset = iso-8859-1
  }

  _LOCAL_LANG.de {
    termstext = Hiermit bestätigen Sie, dass Sie unsere <a
href="http://www.domain.com/shop/kasse.html#bottom"
onclick="window.open('http://www.domain.com/index.php?id=330','agb','toolbar=no,scrollbars=yes,width=800,height=600');">AGB</a>
gelesen und akzeptiert haben
    billing_description = Bitte wählen Sie eine Rechnungsadresse aus:
    label_sum_tax = Inklusive MwSt
    billing_title = Rechnungsadresse erfassen / auswählen
    finish_message_noemail =
    general_name = Vorname
  }
}

# settings for address forms
plugin.tx_commerce_pi4 {
  templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}address.html

  formFields {
    country.default = CHE
    phone.mandatory = 0
  }

  _LOCAL_LANG.de {
    label_zip = PLZ:
    label_phone = Telefon:
  }
}

# settings for mail engine
plugin.tx_commerce_pi5 {
  _LOCAL_LANG.de {
    lang_value_added_tax = Enthaltene MwSt
    label_sum_tax = Inklusive MwSt
    general_name = Vorname
  }
}

# settings for invoice
plugin.tx_commerce_pi6 {
  templateFile = {$templatePathCommerce}invoice.html

  _LOCAL_LANG.de {
    lang_value_added_tax = Enthaltene MwSt
  }
}