[TYPO3-commerce] Howto: link teaser image to article detail view?

Ralf Merz ralf.merz at heindl.de
Tue Apr 1 17:54:13 CEST 2008

Hi list,

can someone please help me with the teaserimages links?
I tried my own TYPOscript but failed and now used the TYPOscript of
Marcel (thanx!) but this doesn´t work correctly.

I get a link in the FE, but it is a text-link, named liked the pagetitle
of the page where the pi1 runs.
I just can´t get it that my teaserimages are shown. Has someone an idea?

I always used to take the ###PRODUCT_LINK_DETAIL### marker, but as this
one is depricated now, I want to use typoscript for this, but it doesn´t
work. :(

Marcel Burkhalter schrieb:
>> The answer is TypoScript. Something like:
>
> Hi Franz
>
> Tnx a lot for your help.
> After removing your following TS line the whole things works just fine:
> import = uploads/tx_commerce/
>
> Here my testend (Commerce 0.9.3) TS Setup for linked teaser images:
>
> # settings for product listing
> plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
>   # LIST VIEW
>   listView.products.fields {
>     images {
>       file.maxW = 240
>       file.maxH = 180
>
>       # enable click-enlarge for article image
>       imageLinkWrap < tt_content.image.20.1.imageLinkWrap
>       imageLinkWrap.enable >
>       imageLinkWrap.enable = 1
>     }
>
>     teaserimages >