[TYPO3-commerce] Translate Quicktutorial in english

Ian Solo ian at webian.it
Sat Sep 29 12:17:04 CEST 2007

Hi!
I would like to translate in English this quicktutorial:
http://www.sk-typo3.de/Shop-aufsetzen-mit-commerce-Quickt.286.0.html

But there's another tutotial here:
http://wiki.typo3.org/index.php/Commerce
that is different from the former one.

Which one is the most updated tutorial?

Btw, I don't speak German, I'm using some tools like Bablefish and
Babylon to translate, so many things got to be fixed. I'm italian,
english is not my mother language, but I'll do my best and, please, I
need some help. :)

I just started, so at the moment I'm translating this:

---------------------------------------
Die Seiten und Sysordner wie in der Opens internal link in current
windowQuickinstall beschrieben anlegen, z. B. eine Seite "Shop"
(Shortcut zur neuen Unterseite Produktliste) und untergeordnete Seiten
(nicht im Menue sichtbar) und Sysordner anlegen:
---------------------------------------

in:
---------------------------------------
Create the pages and SysFolders as described in the Quickinstall.
e.g. a page "Shop" (Type set to <Shortcut> to the subpage "Product
list") and subpages (Type set to <Not in menu>) and SysFolders put on:
---------------------------------------

So, here is my question...
und untergeordnete Seiten (nicht im Menue sichtbar) und Sysordner anlegen:
looks like to me that I got to set all the subpages as <Not in menu> and
also as <SysFolder> that's not possible :)

Maybe it means to set the correspondingly pages as <Not in menu> and as
<SysFolder>. But... which correspondingly pages?

Please, can someone explain me this german sentence so I can translate
it correctly?

Many thanks!ian