[TYPO3-commerce] attributes

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Sep 19 15:47:14 CEST 2007

Hi folks,

> Like
> F1013sg -> the shirt in size S and green
> F1013mg -> the shirt in size M ...
> or F1013-1, F1013-2, ...
>
> That way you'll gonna recognize every article in your confirmation mail
> without a doubt.
>
> Adding the size and color to the article's name can't be a serious solution
> since it's increasing the amount of work.

Well, he might know about it, but not the customer - so I'd suggest to
add the readable version of the attributes as subtitle. You can render
the subtitle of an article on every stage you mentioned. Maybe this a
option for you.

You could also do this dynamically using a hook I introduced in a patch
for commerce [1] which also allows for virtual articles. I do this in
the hook 'postAddArticle' and it works great (except of the BE which
doesn't display the subtitle in the overview).

[1] http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6289

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch