[TYPO3-commerce] Invalid HTML (templates and some hardcoded values) + bugfix

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Sep 12 14:50:16 CEST 2007

Hi Michiel,

> This is still not fixed in the svn head of 10 september.
>
> This is a bug, please create an entry in http://bugs.typo3.org.
>
> Since it is such a small change, please add a diff and also add [has
> patch] to the bug title.

I found some more issues with xhtml compatibility and changed a lot of
the code of commerce. I'm not sure if I now can find out what I've
changed in detail.
The problem is always that it could be that some shops will run with
doctype HTML 4 and then it would again be wrong. But that is a general
problem for extensions. Maybe some TS options would be fine. I'll have a
look if I find some time to file a detailed bugreport.

--
Greetings,
Franz