[TYPO3-commerce] How-To: multiple images

Barbara Wijbenga bwijbenga at chello.nl
Tue Oct 30 09:43:16 CET 2007

I don't know what you mean by this :(

...but won't work if you don't copy the configuration from lib.tx_commerce
to the places in pi1 where you want to apply them.

I've been working with Typo3 for two years, but I feel like a noob now :S

Please help :)

Barbara

"Franz Koch" <typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de> schreef in bericht
news:mailman.1.1193677063.17983.typo3-project-commerce at lists.netfielders.de...