[TYPO3-commerce] HOWTO create a 'read more' link at the end of the teaser text

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Thu Oct 25 12:46:21 CEST 2007

Hi all,

I would like to create a 'read more' link at the end of the teaser text.
I inspected the docs of stdWrap and found that this should be possible
using postCObject. Appending text works, even links, but not the link
with the commerce parameters embedded.

I have tried the following to no avail:

plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
	listView.products.fields {
		# this part works fine ;-)
		teaser.postCObject = COBJ_ARRAY
		teaser.postCObject.10 = TEXT
		teaser.postCObject.10 {
			value = [
		}

		# I gather from setup.txt that this is the way:
		teaser.postCObject.20 < lib.tx_commerce.stdField
		teaser.postCObject.20 {
			value = lees meer  >>
			typolink.setCommerceValues = 1
			typolink.useCacheHash = 1
		}

		# the above should be the same as this:
		teaser.postCObject.25 = stdWrap
		teaser.postCObject.25 {
			cObject = TEXT
			cObject.value = lees meer >>
			setContentToCurrent = 1
			if.isTrue.current  = 1
			wrap = |
			#value = lees meer  >>
			typolink.setCommerceValues = 1
			typolink.useCacheHash = 1
		}

		# this part works fine ;-)
		teaser.postCObject = COA
		teaser.postCObject.30 = TEXT
		teaser.postCObject.30 {
			value = ]
		}
	}
}

The braces display fine, so somthing works :-)

Any tips for a TS beginner?

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos

--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/