[TYPO3-commerce] a-tag parameter for LINKTOPUTINBASKET-Marker

Sebastian Böttger sebastian.boettger at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 12:34:37 CEST 2007

Hello Sebastian

We had this problem at the images.maxW discussion two days ago in this
mailing list.
You have to change the plugin TS directly, not the lib. Thats because
the content of lib is copied into the plugin TS, not referenced.

Take this as example, you should make it analogous with the basket link:

lib.tx_commerce.products.fields.images.file.maxW = 200
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1.singleView.products.fields.images >
plugin.tx_commerce_pi1 {
  singleView{
        products.fields.images < lib.tx_commerce.products.fields.images
        products.nostock.fields.images <
lib.tx_commerce.products.fields.images
    }
}