[TYPO3-commerce] listView.products.fields.images.file.maxW =

Michiel Roos michiel at netcreators.com
Tue Oct 23 17:22:29 CEST 2007

Marcel Burkhalter wrote:
>> Thank's for checking. This issue now lives on as bug
>> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6577
>
> Hi
>
> Maybe you should update the bug with the latest findings from this post (or
> at least refer to it).

Marcel,

What a brilliant idea!

Don't you love it that anyone is able to comment anyone elses bugs,
leave extra info, new findings etc. I love it.

*nudge nudge, wink wink*

Anyways . . .

You can all use constants now to work around this hairy problem of
setting default values.

http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=6577

If you would like to help test and +1 this brilliant new featuren,
please use:
http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=3187&type=bug
http://bugs.typo3.org/file_download.php?file_id=3188&type=bug

Kind regards,

Michiel Roos
--
Netcreators BV :: creation and innovation
www.netcreators.com

Interesse in werken bij Netcreators?
http://www.netcreators.com/bedrijf/vacatures/