[TYPO3-commerce] How to reset the order-numbers?

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Mon Oct 8 15:49:07 CEST 2007

Hi Daniel,

> thanks. But it is too complicated for me. It is possible that you write
> a Extension like "com_ordernumber" with has also the possibility to
> reset the order_numbers to "0"
> what do you think how many time you need? maybe i can buy this
> extension. or do you know a agency that can do that?

I could do it, and it's not much work - depending on what you expect for
resetting the order_numbers to '0'. The problem is, that in most cases
there are already orders in the db, which would lead to duplicate
ordernumbers. Those would have to be either deleted or 'renamed' or
whatever - and providing various options the user can decide from takes
some more time.

But if you only want reset the shop to get rid of the development data
and start with a 'fresh' order-system, it's no big deal. Just drop me a
note (off list - and in German if you like ;)) and I guide you through it.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch