[TYPO3-commerce] improve usability of category/product-tree

Fri May 25 09:55:05 CEST 2007

Hi,
[..]

> Articlenumber is the uid or ordernumber/eancode? I think there are 2
> usecases:
>
> 1) You want that the same products/articles appear in different
> categories -> just make a link and do not copy them, so no problem?

Yes, but you have to ask the user. I remember TV was making Revernces in
the first releases, but somtimes the user needed real copies.

> 2) Really copy them: Ok here we have your problems. But is this the
> important usecase? Isn't it a general problem with inserting
> attributes/products/articles? What do you think about a API which can be
> used also by import extensions?

API is in the Core already.

> To do the JS stuff would be cool. Should I insert a feature request to
> collect sponsoring? A request was already made in
> http://bugs.typo3.org/view.php?id=5008
> (Additional Information).

Yea, please add a new feature request. I'll ask franz how much time is
needed..

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung