[TYPO3-commerce] evaluating commerce for a project - help please (a little urgent)

Paul Hansen paul at ecopixel.com
Mon Mar 26 17:11:52 CEST 2007

Franz Koch wrote:
> - payment with paypal (heard it is in development, right)?

There is code to start from (provided by PayPal and by other open source
projects) but I'm not sure what's been implemented. There is certainly
interest, though!

> - order history viewable by the buyers (a buyer can see what he ordered
> before and maybe reorder the same again with a single click or so)

Commerce extends FE users so you can look at a users record and see
their purchases (and assign an order to a different FE user/group in the
Orders module). However, I don't think there is currently anything like
what you described; an extension could do it. It sounds like a nice new
feature.

Paul