[TYPO3-commerce] evaluating commerce for a project - help please (a little urgent)

Franz Koch typo at fx.MINUS.graefix.DOT.de
Mon Mar 26 16:36:28 CEST 2007

Hi guys,

if been asked to develop/integrate a shop-system and I had an eye on commerce, as I wanted to use it a long time ago. The customer requested 2 features I'm not sure commerce has, so I'm asking you, who worked with it a while.

- payment with paypal (heard it is in development, right)?
- order history viewable by the buyers (a buyer can see what he ordered before and maybe reorder the same again with a single click or so)

Quick replys would be nice because the customer is driving me crazy with his offer-requests for projects that most times have to be finished already yesterday.

Thanks for the information.
--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch