[TYPO3-commerce] status on stock handling

Paul Hansen paul at ecopixel.com
Tue Mar 20 14:22:47 CET 2007

Ingo Schmitt wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> we have digged into the issue of stock handling. I want to give you a
> short overwiev what and how we want to implement:

Hi Ingo,

Please keep me in the loop. I would like to help implement and test this
feature, because I have a Commerce shop that needs stock level handling.
A service would be good, because then it could possibly be tied more
easily to a point of sale/inventory system. However, maybe there needs
to be a simple mode (like with products/articles) so a Commerce install
doesn't have to be too complex.

Take care,
Paul