[TYPO3-commerce] status on stock handling

Thu Mar 15 12:01:55 CET 2007

Hi all,

we have digged into the issue of stock handling. I want to give you a
short overwiev what and how we want to implement:

Basically we want to move the handling of the stock amount into
services. In the commerce classes we will call the services, so that
developer can creat their own services.

On Display level we will implement actions concerning the stock on
Product, category, baske and checkout level. We have discussed a action
on category level, but we have chanceled this, because of performance
issues (you hav to walk recursivly down the categories)

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung