[TYPO3-commerce] Linebreaks and Paragraphs

Wed Jul 4 08:13:57 CEST 2007

Hi Ben,

> Stefan Wimmer wrote:
>
>>Hi all,
>>

>>I have a problem with linebreaks and paragraphs being filtered (not
>>displayed) in the frontend (description fields). Could someone please point
>>me in the right direction where and how to change this behavior of the
>>parser?
>

> Hi Stefan,
>
> I have noticed already that the general configuration is not inherited from the
> default RTE settings. That is something that should be done like this
>

> ......    general_stdWrap.parseFunc >
>     general_stdWrap.parseFunc =< tt_content.text.20.parseFunc
>
> and is now like this
>
> ......	general_stdWrap {
> 	    brTag = <BR/>
>     	#parseFunc < styles.content.parseFunc
>     	parseFunc < tt_content.text.20.parseFunc
>     }
>

> I am not sure if I am right here, but exactly the same happended before with
> irfaq when we were working on that.
>
> @Ingo: What do you think?

Could be. I didn't step very deep in the general_stdWrap function, but
this could be the way. As I remenber we have a general parse func, wich
might be a little outdated.
Someone here who knows this better than me ?

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung