[TYPO3-commerce] Linebreaks and Paragraphs

ben van 't ende [netcreators] ben at netcreators.com
Tue Jul 3 21:00:56 CEST 2007

Stefan Wimmer wrote:
> Hi all,
>

> I have a problem with linebreaks and paragraphs being filtered (not
> displayed) in the frontend (description fields). Could someone please point
> me in the right direction where and how to change this behavior of the
> parser?

Hi Stefan,

I have noticed already that the general configuration is not inherited from the
default RTE settings. That is something that should be done like this

......    general_stdWrap.parseFunc >
    general_stdWrap.parseFunc =< tt_content.text.20.parseFunc

and is now like this

......	general_stdWrap {
	    brTag = <BR/>
    	#parseFunc < styles.content.parseFunc
    	parseFunc < tt_content.text.20.parseFunc
    }

I am not sure if I am right here, but exactly the same happended before with
irfaq when we were working on that.

@Ingo: What do you think?

gRTz

ben