[TYPO3-commerce] api for import/export for products/articles, user and order data

Martin Scholl ms at funkpopes.org
Wed Feb 21 13:22:18 CET 2007

Hello all,

although it is my first posting i omit to introduce myself...

media.res | alex widschwendter wrote:
> hi,
>
> is there an api in place for importing products/article form an erp
> system? because of the massive use of flexforms, this seems not very
> straight forward to me!? how to you handle that. same question for
> generated user records and orders?
I am working on article as well as category importing via bmecat[1].
bmecat is an xml based standard for article and category description.
As bmecat is a somewhat "dated" standard I expect (well not really :-))
several systems implement bmecat. At least some Lexware products
implement bmecat.
I will release the code as soon as it is in beta state.

Peace,
Martin

[1] http://www.bmecat.org