[TYPO3-commerce] target attrbute for product links

Mon Feb 19 09:55:04 CET 2007

Dear Tapio,

> Ingo Schmitt kirjoitti:
>
>> Hi Tapio,

>>> In fact the solution, which tt_product uses, could also help:
>>>

>>> You must disable the single product view on the list view plugin.
>>> NoSingleViewOnList = 1
>>>
>>> Then set the defaultProductID to show always this product when nothing
>>> has been selected.
>>>
>>> then clicking list, the list remains unchanged.
>>

>> I'm sorry, i still don't get what you want to archive. Why should you
>> change the target attribute for links? If you change the attribute,
>> the users browser is pointed to an other frame or window when clicking
>> on the link. But how is this related to show a default product, when
>> nothing is selected?
>

> if you have two views on the same page - in IFRAME or not -
> Single and list

> Sigle view needs normally link from list but defining default
> item, you get some product and not empty place - or even worse
> - some error messages.
>
> I need either
> a) link target for links in list view (to single view into another frame)
> b) clicking list, *doesn't* change the list as single view - that has
> nicely done in tt_products with extra option

If you just have the list view, you can click down to products and no
extra single view is needed. If you put the single view in an other
frame you could use the base target html tag to change the target of all
links in this frame.

Could you please add an bug to bugs.typo3.org -> commerce for having two
display content elements, as descibed above.

Thanks

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung