[TYPO3-commerce] target attrbute for product links

Tapio Markula tapio.markula at atwebteam.com
Thu Feb 15 23:23:57 CET 2007

Ingo Schmitt kirjoitti:
> Hi Tapio,
>
>> Ingo Schmitt kirjoitti:
>>
>>> Hi Tapio,

>>> pi_linkTP_keepPIvars is a core cObj method. As I read the code
>>> correctly, you don't have the posibility to set an alternative target.
>>

>> In fact the solution, which tt_product uses, could also help:
>>

>> You must disable the single product view on the list view plugin.
>> NoSingleViewOnList = 1
>>
>> Then set the defaultProductID to show always this product when nothing
>> has been selected.
>>
>> then clicking list, the list remains unchanged.
>
> I'm sorry, i still don't get what you want to archive. Why should you
> change the target attribute for links? If you change the attribute, the
> users browser is pointed to an other frame or window when clicking on
> the link. But how is this related to show a default product, when
> nothing is selected?

if you have two views on the same page - in IFRAME or not -
Single and list
Sigle view needs normally link from list but defining default
item, you get some product and not empty place - or even worse
- some error messages.

I need either
a) link target for links in list view (to single view into another frame)
b) clicking list, *doesn't* change the list as single view - that has
nicely done in tt_products with extra option