[TYPO3-commerce] SVN version

Mon Feb 19 09:51:56 CET 2007

Dear Steffen,

> Hi,
>
> i also wait for the moving - it's easy moving to typo3xdev if you contact
> Andreas Otto.

We have already contacted Andreas and we have already created the needed
directories. As we want to check one issue bevore we move to the
sourceforge SVN, we are currently waiting for volker to check it into
the private SVN. Afterwards I'll move everything to sourceforge.

> btw - is the dl-version the last one ?

We have made some slight changes on the SVN, but mostly cosmetic.

ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de