[TYPO3-commerce] SVN version

Mon Feb 19 09:49:39 CET 2007

Dear Paul,
> Steffen Kamper wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> i also wait for the moving - it's easy moving to typo3xdev if you
>> contact Andreas Otto.
>> btw - is the dl-version the last one ?
>

> The download version is a newer version (0.8.27) than what is in the
> private SVN (0.8.26). I think the only difference is that some outdated
> files (and the SVN repo stuff) was removed in 0.8.27, but I'm not
> totally sure.

They should be the same, ore the SVN should be newer. We have just risen
the version number for the download, as we have removed the whole
documentation (6 MB!).

Regards

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung