[TYPO3-commerce] Payment articles.

Thu Feb 15 19:14:23 CET 2007

Dear Thomas,

> Hi Ingo,
>
> Thank you for the reply! Yes, i was afraid that it was just a dummy  :-(
>
> Any hints about where to put the API?
> Can you explain the concept of how i would go about implementing the API?
> Maybe it would be possible to interface with paymentlib extension... But
> how?

Jörg is currently writing this part in the documentation. We also want
to provide a howto generate thosw.

> Generally there would be these steps.
> 1) configure data to send to paypal
> 2) send link to paypal
> 3) recieve data from API and update order
> - does one of the plugins have a capability to handle incoming data from
> paypal
>
> There must be lots of people wanting to figure this out!
> Any further plans on upgrading it from dummy status? How much would it cost
> to have you make it?

We havn't calculated it, but I suppose if we have to build all of the
API Stuff by ourself and we can't reuse already existing API, we will be
at 5-7 Days. If there is a API we could use, it would reduse costs realy.
We are also in touch, with someone, who has done an api connect to
paypal, so we will let you know about the current status.

Ingo

Ingo Schmitt                        mailto:is at marketing-factory.de
Marketing Factory Consulting GmbH   http://typo3.marketing-factory.de/
Content Management mit Typo3: Beratung - Schulung - Realisierung