[TYPO3-commerce] Payment articles.

JMedia info at jmedia.dk
Thu Feb 15 00:14:33 CET 2007

Hi Ingo,

Thank you for the reply! Yes, i was afraid that it was just a dummy  :-(

Any hints about where to put the API?
Can you explain the concept of how i would go about implementing the API?
Maybe it would be possible to interface with paymentlib extension... But
how?

Generally there would be these steps.
1) configure data to send to paypal
2) send link to paypal
3) recieve data from API and update order
- does one of the plugins have a capability to handle incoming data from
paypal

There must be lots of people wanting to figure this out!
Any further plans on upgrading it from dummy status? How much would it cost
to have you make it?

Regards
Tomas

On 14/02/07 19:27, in article