[TYPO3-commerce] graytree causes BE display problems

Sandy Matheson lists at mathesonuk.com
Sun Feb 11 19:53:49 CET 2007

I have been working with different Shop extensions and decided to try
the Commerce extension - downloaded from
http://doc.typo3-commerce.org/T3X_commerce-0_8_27.t3x. One requirement
of this is the Graytree Library. I tried the commerce extension a few
days ago and could not work out why the BE Web and File modules would
only display the FE website in the RH columns.

Having done a fresh install of Typo3 4.0.4 and experienced exactly the
same problem I have now narrowed this down to the graytree extension
which is required for the commerce extension.

When I remove the graytree extension my BE display returns to normal,
when I reinstall it my BE Web and File modules refuse to show the
correct items and only display the FE website (similar to the View
option but across the middle and RH columns).

Sandy