[TYPO3-commerce] Delivery handling - Re: New Hook in tx_commerce_pi2

Mon Dec 10 11:40:52 CET 2007

Hello,

using the extension wt_individualshippingcost I found a little problem:
the delivery costs are not changed correctly when using LINKS to change
the basket content - marker  ##LINKTOPUTINBASKET### in template of pi1
and marker ###DELIOTMFROMBASKETLINK### in template of pi2 - instead of
the FORMS ACTIONS.
After refreshing the basket the delivery costs are changed to the
correct values.

Is this a cache problem? Somebody else run into it as well?
Some hints how to solve it?

Regards,
Heiko

------------ Original-Nachricht ------------