[TYPO3-commerce] Delivery handling - Re: New Hook in tx_commerce_pi2

Mon Dec 3 11:21:59 CET 2007

Hi,

since Luc couldn't answer yet I did some more research.
And I found out that for delivery handling there is already a great
extension:

Extension Key: wt_individualshippingcost
by Alexander Kellner

What does it do?

   1.

      If you're using  tx_commerce and you need a possibility to get
      different shipping cost to different products and for different
      areas (e.g.: Germany, EU and WORLD), you can use this plugin

   2.

      NEW: you can enter different delivery times per product to show them

   3.

      Works with wt_commerce_import

Manual:
<http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/extension-manuals/wt_individualshippingcost/0.2.0/view/toc/0/>