[TYPO3-commerce] 'delete from basketlink' with realURL

media.res | Alex Widschwendter a.widschwendter at mediares.at
Fri Dec 7 11:50:38 CET 2007

hi,

> Sometimes the "delete from basket URL" doesn't link to the right
> location and a 404 is thrown.
>
> The URL is fine when adding a product to the basket. Then you will be
> redirected directly to the basket.
> Now you can safely delete the product from your basket.
>
> When you click the "basket link" from the minibasket the "delete from
> basket" is /catalogus/basket/cat.html
> Which is false.

  'cat' => array(
  	array(
  		'GETvar' => 'tx_commerce_pi1[catUid]',
  		'lookUpTable' => array(
  			'table' => 'tx_commerce_categories',
  			'id_field' => 'uid',
  			'alias_field' => 'title',
  			'addWhereClause' => ' AND NOT deleted',
                          'enable404forInvalidAlias' => '1',
  			'useUniqueCache' => 1,
  			'useUniqueCache_conf' => array(
  				'strtolower' => 1,
  				'spaceCharacter' => '-',
  			),
  		),
  		 'noMatch' => 'bypass',
  	),
  ),

with 'noMatch' => 'bypass', it works for me ...

maybe this helps you ...

cheers alex