[TYPO3-commerce] 'hardcoded' rendering of TS driven objects should be changed!

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Aug 29 23:34:45 CEST 2007

Me again,

> And there should be no changes needed to the TS - at least all the
> default TS is still working as expected.

the only thing that is different then the rendering before is, that in
listView every subcategory now is showing a link called 'article'
linking to the category itself. I haven't found out if this is just a TS
configuration or is related somewhere else.

And by digging a bit more in the source I saw that there are some other
places where $this->cObj->stdWrap($content,$this->conf['setting.']) is
called. Admins might expect that the value 'current' is available
everywhere stdWrap is applicable - so it might be good to find a general
solution that can be called from within every extension module.

--
regards,
Franz