[TYPO3-commerce] 'hardcoded' rendering of TS driven objects should be changed!

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Aug 29 22:15:22 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo,

> thanks for this suggestion. This sounds great for me, but I like to have
> the oppinion from Volker to this. He's currently on holiday.
> I'll ask him to the end of next week about this.

he said that he would send me the import-tool for finishing - hope he
didn't forget, otherwise my time is running out.

> The only think I'm concerned about right now, is a way how to archive
> that the "old" way of writing the fields in TS could be also valid for
> quite a while, that user don't ahve to change their custom TS when
> installing the update directly...

I just tested it with my local installation, had to implement 1 more
little change (to be able to render the STDWRAP-definitions as there is
no equivalent cObject available) and it works just fine. It's even the
first time I see product images now, because they didn't work before ;)

And there should be no changes needed to the TS - at least all the
default TS is still working as expected.

--
Kind regards,
Franz Koch