[TYPO3-commerce] com_defaultstock and com_ordernumber in TER

Franz Koch typo.removeformessage at fx-graefix.de
Wed Aug 29 19:20:06 CEST 2007

Hi Ingo,

> If  there is a way to delete extensions from TER, I would do teh renaming.

I'm not sure - I never uploaded a extension to TER as they where always
a little bit to special or just some modified stuff - so I can't tell.

>> So why not thinking for the future? That's one big thing I really hate
>> in the TYPO3 'community' - "We have a framework that needs
>> improvements, so everybody for himself!".
>>

> please calm down a bit ...

Sorry - I just came out. But guys - open your eyes and think around some
more corners then just your personal favors. Imagine where and what
TYPO3 could be if forces would have been joined better, if there would
not be the 1000s gallery-extension but one good and flexible one. But
that's a different story for a different list.
I really appreciate what ECT is doing and will support it and spread the
ideology behind as much as I can. Without ECT I would have looked for a
different CMS some time ago.

--
Franz